05 July 2016

2nd Dan Jiu-Jitsu for Master Horst D. Lindenau

Master Horst D. Lindenau Jiu-Jitsu career

Martial Arts Association International awarded Master Horst Lindenau the 2nd Dan in traditional Japanese Jiu-Jitsu. The head examiner was Shihan Master Marco Gevatter, 6th Dan / Germany.

Master Horst: "I have started Jiu-Jitsu training 1987 in Germany. Before that I studied Judo and Shotokan Karate. I graduated as 1st Dan Jiu Jitsu with Budo Akademie Europa / Germany under Grandmaster Horst Weiland 10th Dan.

Between my 1st Dan and this award for the second Dan are 27 years of training, studying and educating students. Some of them are now as high in rank as 1st to 7th Dan. Since then I have trained over 500 students in Jiu-Jitsu. 

Attended at over 150 seminars international and have hosted myself more than 150 seminars. Beside my engagement in traditional Japanese Jiu-Jitsu I have studied many more styles. 

Shotokan Karate, All Style Do Karate, Anti-Terrorkampf, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Close Combat, Ajukate, Street Fighting, Ninjutsu and Judo. 

Beside my work with Jiu-Jitsu I am the founder of TerLiMa (self defence), set up a study group to introduce Glima in Germany and today I am the founder and president of Anti Terror Combat.

My highest martial art grade is a 6th Dan in Anti Terror Combat. Beside that I hold a 1st Dan in TerLiMa, 2nd Dan Anti-Terrorkampf and I got awarded the 2nd Dan Atemi Combat. If you like to train with me, direct or online go to www.ichinenbridport.com for first contact.


I am very proud about myself today and I like to thank everybody who was involved in my education, especially my Masters and my students all over the world. Oss!"

2 comments:

Arne said...

Super Leistung Horst. Na das hat ja gedauert ;)

GM Horst D. Lindenau said...

Was heisst hier gedauert? Ich bin doch erst 62. Hab alle Zeit in der Welt!!