19 March 2018

Preparation for my 3rd Dan Jiu-Jitsu grading

This year in November I will join the grading to achieve my next black belt in Jiu-Jitsu. Until then it requires a lot of preparation and hard training. Part of the syllabus for the 3rd Dan is the Goshin-Jitsu-No-Kata. A traditional japanese performance of self defence skills.

To do further studies on this subject I travelled last week to Bremen/Germany and attended a special seminar for this Kata. The seminar was held by the Bremen Goshin Jitsu organisation and the head teacher there was Grandmaster Frank Burdorf, who once learned his first steps into Jiu-Jitsu from me at my old Bremen club DSD Bremen.

One who stops learning, is nearly dead!

Please find some photo impressions of the workshop, which was very good, technically and most friendly people there.


Bridport Jiu-Jitsu Master Horst D. Lindenau with 6.Dan Grandmaster Frank Burdorf, Bremen/Germany






No comments: